India: +91-11-4670 0000
USA: +1 646-862-1010 (24 Hrs.)
UK: +44 (0) 203 0061005 (24 hrs)
Sin: +65 31583322 (24 hrs)
ROUND OF JORDAN 8 DAYS
DAY 1 : Amman
Arrival at Amman Airport (Ancient Philadelphia). Transfer to our hotel to settle in our rooms. Dinner and overnight in Amman.
DAY 2 : Amman - Jerash - Amman
After breakfast, we depart for the city of Amman, where we will visit the Archaeological Museum, the Greco-Roman Theater and the Hellenistic Acropolis. We then begin our tour of Jerash, the most well-preserved Roman site, referred to by historians as the Pompei of the East. In the city (Ancient Antioch), we will admire the triumphant Arch, the Hippodrome, the Gate, the Agora, the Arch of Adrian, the Temple of Zeus, the Nymphaion, the Temple of Artemis and the theater. Return to Amman for a traditional dinner in Kan Zaman. Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: Amman - Madaba - Nebo - Wadi Rum - Petra
After breakfast, we depart via the Kings' Highway for Petra, visiting the mosaic city of Madaba, where we will see the oldest map of the holy land, which exists on the floor of Saint George's Cathedral. Next we will go to Mt. Nebo - where according to tradition, Moses is buried - to admire the wonderful view of the countryside, the Jordan River and the Dead Sea. Immediately afterwards, we depart for our 4x4 safari in the Wadi Rum Desert, the land of Lawrence of Arabia, where you will be enchanted by the striking landscape, the endless sands and the large rock formations of Petra that appear out of the desert sands. Departure for Petra. Dinner and overnight stay in our hotel.
DAY 4 : Petra - Amman
After breakfast, we depart for our tour of the Ancient Site of Petra (the city carved into the stone and the treasury). Even if there were no other interesting sites in Jordan, the visit would still be worthwhile just to see Petra. Visitors are stunned by the dream-like view, as Petra looks absolutely unreal. We head for the archaeological site with the hundred temples, the Royal Palaces, the Roman Theater and houses, the Hydria Monument, the Corinthian Tomb and the Monastery (for those who have enough strength to climb about 100 steps. Return to our hotel in Amman for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Amman - Pella - Um Qais - Dead Sea
After breakfast, we depart for a tour of the archaeological site of Pella. From there, we head for Um Qais (Ancient Gadara), where we will admire the Golan Heights. Transfer to the Dead Sea hotel for dinner overnight stay
Day 6 : Dead Sea - Desert castles
After breakfast, we depart for the desert castles, which were built in the 8th century AD. We will tour the 3 most significant: Kharraheh, Amra and Azraq.Return to Dead sea Hotel for dinner & over night
Day 7 Dead Sea
Free day to relax and swim in the waters of the Dead Sea.
Breakfast and dinner are included.
Day 8 : Dead Sea - Amman
Transfer to airport in Amman for return flight
- The tour schedules presented on the website are INDICATIVE.
- The sequence of the tours may be altered if necessary, without omitting any of the tours mentioned.
- Please always ask for our seasonal schedule slips so that you can have a full view of the different trips to be realized in different seasons, throughout the year. The tour schedules are indicative, since it is impossible that new brochures be printed or changes be made on the website on a constant basis.
- 7 overnight stays Jordan in hotels of your choice, with breakfast and dinner, as mentioned in the program ( 3 over nights Amman - 2 H.b & 1 B.B. - & one over night in Petra & 3 over nights Dead sea Hotel )
- Traditional dinner at Kan Zaman in Amman
- Wadi Rum Desert Safari (the Land of Lawrence of Arabia)
- Entrance fees for museums and archaeological sites as mentioning in the program itinerary
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Transfers by Deluxe buses
For reservations / information / rates please send us a email at email@example.com