India: +91-11-4670 0000
USA: +1 646-862-1010 (24 Hrs.)
UK: +44 (0) 203 0061005 (24 hrs)
Sin: +65 31583322 (24 hrs)
Nile Whisper 5 Days
Arrival Aswan Airport -via Cairo-. , in Aswan, the picturesque African style City located at the tip of the Nile, 900 kilometers from Cairo. Meeting with local representatives, transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will be taken to the cruise ship, where we will have time to get settled in. We start off with a visit to Philae Island and its Temple of Isis, and go on to see the impressive dam that regulates the flow of the Nile. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay aboard the ship. ( B, L, D )
As our cruise ship departs from Nubia, it sails past serene sandy beaches and lush cultivated terrain. Next we will admire the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the hawk Haroeris. We then sail along the calm waters of the Nile, passing through the Esna Dam, otherwise known as the key of the Nile, where the water level changes. We arrive in Edfu, where we begin our tour of the well-preserved Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to Horus, the hawk god of the sun, protector of the Pharaoh. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay aboard the ship. ( B, L, D )
Arrival in Luxor, where we begin the tour of the west bank, visiting the Ancient City of Thebes, otherwise known as the city of the dead. Next we stop in the Valley of the Kings, where 60 tombs exist, of which the most famous are those of Tutankhamun, Seti I, Ramses III and Nefertiti. Lastly, we will tour the three-leveled Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female Pharaoh of Egypt, as well as the two huge Colossi of Memnon. In the early evening, we will visit Karnak and the avenue of Sphinxes. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay aboard the ship.
Transfer to the airport for return flight.
- The tour schedules presented on the website are INDICATIVE.
- The sequence of the tours may be altered if necessary, without omitting any of the tours mentioned.
- Please always ask for our seasonal schedule slips so that you can have a full view of the different trips to be realized in different seasons, throughout the year. The tour schedules are indicative, since it is impossible that new brochures be printed or changes be made on the website on a constant basis.
- 1 night in a Aswan in the Hotel of your choice , including breakfast
- 3 nights aboard a 5* cruise ship, in external cabins, on Full Board basis
- All tours during the cruise, according to schedule (visits to 3 tombs of the ancient kingdom, apart from the tomb of Tutankhamun)
- Entrance fees for museums and archaeological sites
- Experienced English -speaking guide and Deluxe a/c Buses