India: +91-11-4670 0000
USA: +1 646-862-1010 (24 Hrs.)
UK: +44 (0) 203 0061005 (24 hrs)
Sin: +65 31583322 (24 hrs)
06 NTS / 07 DAYS
Resorts / Hotels
Hotel Le Cocotiers (Standard) 3*
Honeymoon Package USD 360.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 395.00 per person / twin sharing
Casuarina Resort and Spa -North Coast 3*
Honeymoon Package USD 451.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 471.00 per person / twin sharing
Hotel Jalsa Beach (Standard) 4*
Honeymoon Package USD 431.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 468.00 per person / twin sharing
Hotel La Plantation (Sup Grdn Side) 4*
Honeymoon Package USD 588.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 684.00 per person / twin sharing
Hotel Indian Resort (Sup Grdn Side) 4**
Honeymoon Package USD 580.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 670.00 per person / twin sharing
Hotel Intercontinental (Deluxe Ocean Room) 5*
Honeymoon Package USD 802.00 per person / twin sharing
Family Package USD 896.00 per person / twin sharing
- Meet & Greet at the Airport.
- 06 Nights and 07 Days Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Return Airport transfers & Sightseeing tours on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Full Day North Tour on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Full Day South Tour on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf with speed boat transfers on Seat In Coach basis.
- All the taxes
- Any Airfare, Visa Charges, Travel Insurance.
- Any other Meal or item which is not mentioned under the heading Inclusions
- Or any other item of personal nature i.e. Phone Calls, tips, Laundry etc.
- To visit Mauritius the validity of the Passport has to be minimum of 6 months from the date of departure from Mauritius.
- Indian passport holder gets tourist visa upon arrival for a stay up to 14 days.
Confirmed return air ticket is required.
- An amount of USD 100 per person per day in form of currency/traveler's Cheque/valid international credit card should be in the travelers possession as a prerequisite for visa upon arrival.
- Visa to Mauritius is FREE. There is no Visa Fees.
Flight Schedule and related information:
There are 01 flight in a week for Mauritius in the month of Nov: Sunday. Return flights from Mauritius also operate on the same days.
- The above offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations.
- The above offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- There is no refund for unutilized or partially utilized services.
- In case of honeymoon couples traveling, a wedding invitation card is required to be given to the hotel at Mauritius to avail the above prices and privileges.
- Check In time for all hotels is 1400 hrs (2 pm) and check out time is 1200 hrs (12 pm). Early Check In and Late Check out are not included in the costs above.
- No Refund for Cancellation after issuing of air tickets or No Show
DAY WISE ITINERARY:
DAY 01/ AT ARRIVE MAURITIUS
Arrival Mauritius. Transfer to your choice Hotel. Sleep off the travel weariness. We keep the day free for you to adjust yourself after a long flight. Day free for you. You may laze around in the Hotel room or if you can not stop yourself then you must be near the beach. In evening enjoy a Veg / Non Veg Indian Dinner at the Hotel.
DAY 02/ AT MAURITIUS: Full Day South Island Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Later we take you on a Full day Tour of Charming and Mystical South Island with an English Speaking guide. In this full day tour of New findings You will visit Chammeral The Coloured earth and Casela Bird Park .Also visit Grand Basin -one if the islands two natural lakes and Crater of Trou Aux Cerfs . And in the end not to miss shopping opportunity at Curepipe and Floreal
Evenings returns to Hotel and after freshening up you can enjoy the SEGA Dance programme at the Hotel. Later enjoy a delicious Indian Veg/Non Veg Indian Dinner at the Hotel.
DAY 03/ AT MAURITIUS: Free Day
Breakfast at the Hotel. Whole day is in your hand. You can spend the time in shopping around or we recommend you optional tour (At extra cost) to Domaine Les Pailles. It is a unique site which is an authentic recreation of colonial splendors past. The Domaine with its Indian, Creole, Italian and Chinese restaurants is also an ideal place for gastronomic stop.
In the evening enjoy an Indian Veg/Non Veg Indian Dinner at the Hotel.
DAY 04/AT MAURITIUS: Full Day North Island Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed on a Guided tour to the important sites located in the North part of the Island such as. PORT LOUIS the capital city , Caudon Water front, Pamplemousses Garden , and la Citadelle .You will visit the heart of Port Louis where lies the - Harbour and Caudon Waterfront , sheltered in a semi-circle of mountains. A good place for shopping. Caudon Water front is a modern promenade and shopping arcade. Later you will be visiting Pamplemousses Garden known to naturalist all over the world for their large store of indigenous and exotic plants. Do not miss to see the famous giant water Lillies there.
At the end of the tour you come to Grand Baie area where you can take the Optional of Bleu Safari Submarine Ride or an Undersea Walk (On extra payment) Evening back to the Hotel. Enjoy an Indian Veg/Non Veg Dinner at the Hotel.
DAY 05/AT MAURITIUS: Full Day Ille Aux Cerfs Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. Scheduled today is your visit to Ile aux Cerfs- The paradise island which no tourist should miss. After your breakfast, set yourself to spend a full day at this magical place with limpid lagoon, white palm fringed beaches. Various water sports facilities like parasailing, water-skiing, undersea walk, big banana, speed boats etc are available on extra cost. In the evening enjoy an Indian Veg / Non-Veg Dinner at the Hotel .Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 06/AT MAURITIUS: Free day
Breakfast at the Hotel .Another Day free for you. Spend the day lazing around at the Hotel or you can devote this day for shopping. Choice is yours. In the evening a Indian Veg / Non Veg Dinner at the Hotel
DAY 07/ MAURITIUS INDIA
Breakfast at the Hotel. You have to summon up energy to leave this sun kissed paradise equivalent place. Free time till you are transferred to Airport for your flight back home.