India: +91-11-4670 0000
USA: +1 646-862-1010 (24 Hrs.)
UK: +44 (0) 203 0061005 (24 hrs)
Sin: +65 31583322 (24 hrs)
Cairo 4 Days
Arrival in the busy City of Cairo. Transfer to the hotel where you will have time to settle in.
This day begins with a tour of Islamic Cairo. The Salahdin Acropolis (the Cairo Citadel) was the mightiest castle during the early Islamic era and was comprised of three parts: the lower wall, el-Azab (the northern wall) and el-Ankhisariyia. We will also visit the Mohammed Ali Mosque, renowned for its magnificent architecture, also located in the Citadel’s premises.
From there we depart for the ancient capital town of Memphis and to Sakkara to see the exquisite Djoser Pyramid, the first stepped pyramid ever built. Next we will have lunch in a luxury restaurant in Cairo and return to the hotel. Evening free time. Overnight stay. ( B , L )
After breakfast we begin our tour, starting from the Archaeological Museum, which contains the priceless masterpieces of the Pharaohs. Today we will experience the splendor of this ancient civilization. We continue with a visit to the Giza Pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the enigmatic Sphinx and lastly, to a fragrances and papyrus workshop. At the end of the tour, we will dine at a luxurious traditional restaurant in Cairo. After our meal, we will explore the traditional oriental Khan-el-Khalili Bazaar, where you can purchase weaving, leather goods, as well as copper, silver and gold articles. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay. ( B , L )
Breakfast and Transfer to the airport.
• The tour schedules presented on the website are INDICATIVE.
• The sequence of the tours may be altered if necessary, without omitting any of the tours mentioned.
• Please always ask for our seasonal schedule slips so that you can have a full view of the different trips to be realized in different seasons, throughout the year. The tour schedules are indicative, since it is impossible that new brochures be printed or changes be made on the website on a constant basis.
• 3 nights in the hotel of your choice, including breakfast
• Meals during the Cairo tours
• Entrance fees for museums and archaeological sites
• Experienced English -speaking Tour guide
• Transportation by Modern A/C Buses
For reservations / information / rates please send us a email at email@example.com